Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reflection An Oriental Garden

Reflection : An Oriental Garden
Artist: Reflection
Album: An Oriental Garden
Year: 2000
Genre: New Age
Tracks: 1
Download:
Reflection - An Oriental Garden
There are several artists that bares the name of Reflection:1)Reflection isa Epic Heavy Metal band from Greece who have just signed a deal with Cruz Del Sur Music.They were formed in late 1992 by Stathis Pavlantis , George Pavlantis [Drums, Chained & Desperate, Swan Christy], Jonh Litinakis [Bass, Mindland]and Leo Stivala [Vocals, Forsaken (Mlt)].They are going to release their debut album with Cruz Del Sur Music planned for May 2008 and it will be entitled When Shadows Fall.2)Reflection isa German thrash metal band formed in 1992.
MP3 download music - download music online
1.) Reflection_-_01 - Oriental Garden Suite.mp3 58:06
Reflection-Christina Aguilera (Mulan)

Christina Aguilera's "Reflection" based on the original Reflection from Mulan. A very sweet song; you'll love it!

Mulan - Reflection

This song is from the disney movie Mulan. It's the movie version, and yes I know that's not what the vid says. My fault.

Reflection (Sing-Along)

Official Mulan Singalong. For more videos check my profile..

reflection - lea salonga

from the animated disney movie Mulan.. in english.. :) Look at me I will never pass for a perfect bride Or a perfect daughter Can it be I'm not meant to play this part? Now I see That if I were truly to be myself I would break my fam'ly's heart Who is that girl I see Staring straight Back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? Somehow I cannot hide Who I am Though I've tried When will my reflection show Who I am inside? When will my reflection show Who I am inside?...


Download Reflection - An Oriental Garden

[...]

No comments: