Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jo Stafford G I Jo, Songs of World War II

Jo Stafford : G I Jo, Songs of World War II
Artist: Jo Stafford
Album: G I Jo, Songs of World War II
Genre: Pop
Tracks: 11
Download:
Jo Stafford - G I Jo, Songs of World War II
Jo Stafford (born Jo Elizabeth Stafford, 12 November 1917, in Coalinga, California and died July 16, 2008 at Century City, California) was an American pop singer whose career spanned the late 1930s through the early 1960s. Stafford was greatly admired for the purity of her voice and was considered one of the most versatile vocalists of the era. She was also considered a pioneer of modern musical parody, having won a Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album in 1961 (with husband Paul Weston) for their album Jonathan and Darlene Edwards in Paris.
MP3 download music - download music online
1.) Jo Stafford_-_00 Sampler - Tracks 01, 05, 10.mp3 2:12
2.) Jo Stafford_-_I'll Walk Alone.mp3 3:42
3.) Jo Stafford_-_I Left My Heart at the Stage Door Canteen.mp3 3:13
4.) Jo Stafford_-_No Love, No Nothin'.mp3 3:15
5.) Jo Stafford_-_We Mustn't Say Goodbye.mp3 3:13
6.) Jo Stafford_-_You'll Never Know.mp3 3:34
7.) Jo Stafford_-_I'll Remember April.mp3 2:49
8.) Jo Stafford_-_It Could Happen To You.mp3 3:23
9.) Jo Stafford_-_I Don't Want To Walk Without You.mp3 3:18
10.) Jo Stafford_-_I Fall In Love Too Easily.mp3 3:19
11.) Jo Stafford_-_I'll Be Seeing You.mp3 3:26
Jo Stafford--You belong to me

1952

No Other Love - Jo Stafford

...

Jo Stafford - Fools Rush In

Here is little contribution - just not to forget one of the best female singer of XX century.

Jo Stafford - The Gentleman Is A Dope

In tribute to that fine singer, Jo Stafford, who died on 16 July 2008 at the age of 90. Here she is seen in a concert performance from the 1950s of one of her earliest solo hits, which she first recorded in 1947.


Download Jo Stafford - G I Jo, Songs of World War II

[...]

Other Albums

Jo Stafford : 0 Blue del buenoJo Stafford
0 Blue del bueno
Jo Stafford : 0 Walkin' My Baby Back HomeJo Stafford
0 Walkin' My Baby Back Home

No comments: