Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Last Resort The Best of the Last Resort

The Last Resort : The Best of the Last Resort
Artist: The Last Resort
Album: The Best of the Last Resort
Year: 2000
Genre: Rock
Tracks: 18
Download:
The Last Resort - The Best of the Last Resort
The Last Resort are a name synonomous with the Oi! movement both as a shop catering for those of the skinhead persuasion and lifestyle in the 80s. One of the iconic bands of that era, whose reputation far outweighed their recorded output, this has resulted in the band being given legendary status despite only being together originally for little over a year between 1980 and 1982, with their first gig being as support to the Originals, featuring soon-to-be Last Resort bassist Arthur Kay at Acklam Hall in West London on March 4th, 1981.
MP3 download music - download music online
1The Last Resort_-_Freedom.mp3 4:49
2The Last Resort_-_Held Hostage.mp3 3:05
3The Last Resort_-_Horrow Show.mp3 3:42
4The Last Resort_-_Johnny Barden.mp3 3:51
5The Last Resort_-_King of the Jungle.mp3 4:05
6The Last Resort_-_Rebels With a Cause.mp3 3:36
7The Last Resort_-_Red White and Blue.mp3 2:34
8The Last Resort_-_Resort Boot Boys.mp3 1:51
9The Last Resort_-_Right to Remain Silent.mp3 4:08
10The Last Resort_-_Rock "N" Roll.mp3 3:27
11The Last Resort_-_Rose of England.mp3 2:40
12The Last Resort_-_Rubber Jenny.mp3 3:02
13The Last Resort_-_Seven Days Seven Nights.mp3 4:00
14The Last Resort_-_Soul Boys.mp3 2:51
15The Last Resort_-_Stormtroopers in Sta Press.mp3 4:24
16The Last Resort_-_Violence in Our Minds.mp3 3:03
17The Last Resort_-_Waiting for a Friend.mp3 2:56
18The Last Resort_-_Working Class Kids.mp3 2:53
Papa Roach - Last Resort (Squeaky-clean Version)

Music video by Papa Roach performing Last Resort. (C) 2000 Geffen Records

Last resort - with lyrics

www.battledawn.com?referer_id=1363611 Play it, its fun! __________________ Subtitles Cut my life into pieces This is my last resort Suffocation No breathing Dont give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding This is my last resort Cut my life into pieces Ive reached my last resort Suffocation No breathing Dont give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding Do you even care if I die bleeding Would it be wrong Would it be right If I took my life tonight Chances are that I might Mutilation outta sight And Im contemplating suicide Cuz Im losing my sight Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me Im fine Losing my sight Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me Im fine I never realized I was spread too thin Till it was too late And I was empty within Hungry Feeding on chaos And living in sin Downward spiral where do I begin It all started when I lost my mother No love for myself And no love for another Searching to find a love up on a higher level Finding nothing but questions and devils Cuz Im losing my sight Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me in fine Losing my sight Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me Im fine Nothings alright Nothing is fine Im running and Im crying Im crying Im crying Im crying Im crying I cant go on living this way Cut my life into pieces This is my last resort Suffocation No breathing Dont give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding Would it be wrong Would it be right If I took my life tonight Chances are that I might Mutilation outta sight And Im contemplating ...

THE EAGLES -- THE LAST RESORT.

This video is awesome. It stood the hair up on the back of my neck. Amazing pictures and an appropriate tune by the extremely talented Don Henley.

Halo- "Last Resort"

this is my second video, with the song "Last Resort" by Papa Roach *EDIT* WOW! I never thought this would make it to 400000+ views! I only made it cause I was bored! lol. thanks guys (the video was actually eligible for youtube partnership, which means i could get paid for it, but I obviously couldn't do it, cause both Halo and the song are copy right-ed. lol)


Download The Last Resort - The Best of the Last Resort

[...]

No comments: