Monday, March 22, 2010

Randy Vanwarmer De Vinylo

Randy Vanwarmer : De Vinylo
Artist: Randy Vanwarmer
Album: De Vinylo
Genre: Country
Tracks: 17
Download:
Randy Vanwarmer - De Vinylo
Randy VanWarmer (March 30, 1955 January 12, 2004) was an American songwriter and guitarist. His biggest success was the pop hit, "Just When I Needed You Most". It reached #8 in the UK Singles Chart and #4 in the Billboard Hot 100 in September 1979. There are several cover versions of this song, including those by Dolly Parton and Smokie.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 1.mp3 3:05
2.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 2.mp3 4:00
3.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 3.mp3 4:03
4.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 4.mp3 3:03
5.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 5.mp3 3:33
6.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 6.mp3 4:22
7.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 7.mp3 3:13
8.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 8.mp3 3:48
9.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 9.mp3 3:15
10.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 10.mp3 4:33
11.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 11.mp3 5:13
12.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 12.mp3 2:27
13.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 13.mp3 3:48
14.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 14.mp3 3:13
15.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 15.mp3 3:36
16.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 16.mp3 10:21
17.) Randy Vanwarmer - Track 17.mp3 3:56
Randy vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most (Videoclip)

Randy vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most (British BBC TV music show 'Top Of The Pops' - Aug 23, 1979)

Just When I Needed You Most - Randy Van Warmer With Lyrics

You packed in the morning and I Stared out the window and I Struggled for something to say You left in the rain Without closing the door I didn't stand in your way But I miss you more than I Missed you before and now Where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most (Left me, just when I needed you most) Now most every morning I Stare out the window and I Think about where you might be I've written you letters That I'd like to send If you would just send one to me 'Cause I need you more than I Needed before and now Where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most (Left me, just when I needed you most) [Instrumental Interlude] You packed in the morning I Stared out the window and I Struggled for something to say You left in the rain Without closing the door I didn't stand in your way Now I love you more than I Loved you before and now Where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most Oh, yeah You left me Just when I needed you most You left me Just when I needed you most

Randy vanwarmer-Your Light

Randy vanwarmer

call me - Randy vanwarmer

hermoso tema de este gran compositor de los ochenta .dedicado a ti...SLY Call Me Randy Vanwarmer From the album "Warmer" Call me When your lonely Call me I will be free If you need love Or just a friend Call me for company Last time You were lonely You came straight to me I made you laugh I gave you my love I gave you sympathy Tried to tell myself I was more than just stuck on you When I finally pulled you through I'd have what you were looking for Now I tried to think Of what I said And what I have or haven`t done I know when you needed me I was there I was there So oh call me Oh Oh Oh call me Now you know if you need me I'll be there I'll be there So call me If you need love Or just a friend Call me for company Call me Oh Oh Oh call me Now you know if you need me I'll be there I'll be there...sly gracias..michael por la edicion...my son


Download Randy Vanwarmer - De Vinylo

[...]

No comments: