Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling Left Out Two To The Chest To Remember, One To The Head To Forget

Feeling Left Out : Two To The Chest To Remember, One To The Head To Forget
Artist: Feeling Left Out
Album: Two To The Chest To Remember, One To The Head To Forget
Year: 2005
Genre: Blues
Tracks: 14
Download:
Feeling Left Out - Two To The Chest To Remember, One To The Head To Forget
Straight From New Jersey Feeling Left Out is an acoustic project with member Joe Wilson and one of his friends (Bill Putrino). With songs that vary from a range of heartbreak to the loss of friends and also to new loves.In late 2004 early 2005, Bill decided to call it quits and for a short time FLO would just be Joe until later that year where he dropped the FLO moniker and now tours and records under his own name.
MP3 download music - download music online
1.) Feeling Left Out_-_Enough About Me.mp3 4:35
2.) Feeling Left Out_-_Would You Like Something To Drink.mp3 4:06
3.) Feeling Left Out_-_Gravy Fries And Dirty Lollipops.mp3 5:13
4.) Feeling Left Out_-_Tell Me Where It Hurts.mp3 3:20
5.) Feeling Left Out_-_Unspoken Word.mp3 3:57
6.) Feeling Left Out_-_Telephone Wires.mp3 3:42
7.) Feeling Left Out_-_Last But Not Least.mp3 3:45
8.) Feeling Left Out_-_Best of Both Worlds.mp3 4:15
9.) Feeling Left Out_-_Goodbye My Friend.mp3 3:53
10.) Feeling Left Out_-_Amanda's Poem About Unicorns.mp3 3:14
11.) Feeling Left Out_-_Spilled Milk.mp3 4:56
12.) Feeling Left Out_-_Keep Me Company.mp3 4:20
13.) Feeling Left Out_-_At Arm's Length.mp3 4:17
14.) Feeling Left Out_-_Without Regret.mp3 3:40
Razor - Feeling Left Out

DC Filmworks

Feeling Left Out - Would you like something to drink?

Official video from Feeling Left Out - Would you like something to drink

Feeling Left Out - Last but not least

Lyrics: My Eyes tear the shade of red I won't ever see you again I guess it's for the best because I never want to see you with him My Ears bleed the shade of red I won't ever hear you again I'll never hear you say that you love him My Nose runs the shade of red I'll never smell your sweet perfume "Happy Days" have all gone by These happy days aren't yours and mine What do you do When all you can do is wake up and die? And what do I do When every single song I hear reminds me of you? Why do I keep doing this to myself I'm asking these questions I'll keep staring and screaming up into the sky Until I find you My Mouth bleeds the shade of red I won't ever taste your lips Those "cotton candy" kisses of death Last but not Least I won't ever touch your skin Just one last touch but you've been contaminated So never again

Feeling Left Out (Joe Wilson) - Going Away To College

Feeling Left Out's cover of Blink 182's song "Going Away To College" off the album "A Tribute to Blink 182: Pacific Ridge Record's Heroes of Pop-Punk." pacificridgerecords.bigcartel.com


Download Feeling Left Out - Two To The Chest To Remember, One To The Head To Forget

[...]

No comments: